So you’ve been looking after your beautiful little cherub for the past 4 years. You know very soon that little person who you love and have spent most of their waking life with is just about go off into the unknown world of School. You feel a mixture of fear, relief, excitement, anxiety but what’s normal? What do other School Mum’s feel? Below is a fantastic post taken from the School Mum facebook page which will give you a variety of different stories shared by School Mums all over Australia about how they felt sending their little ones off to school for the first time. Feel free to share your stories in the comments below ….
- The Top 10 Book Series for Tween Boys
- New Study Shows Youngest Sibling is the Funniest
- 12 New Easter Gift Ideas For Teachers Or Classmates
- Should You Take Your Kids To See The Boss Baby Movie?
- The Advice That Could Finally Get You a Good Night’s Sleep
- Score 1 of 5 Signed Copies of Spoonfed Generation
- How the X Plan Could Save your Teenager from Danger
- The 10 Best Family Holiday Resorts On the QLD Coast
- Hilarious Mum Parody of “BBC Dad” Interview Showing How Mums Would Handle It …
- Great Book To Read To Your Kids For Harmony Day