I Quit Sugar Chocolate eCookbook
What’s inside this eBook
- 74 fructose-free cakes, fudges, truffles and brownies, smoothies, cheesecakes, mousses, ice-creams and barks.
- Handy conversion widgets, substitution charts plus a shopping list generator.
- Safe sweeteners and how to use them.
- Cocoa v cacao: An explanation, plus how to use them both.
More About the Book
The Chocolate Cookbook from I Quit Sugar features over 74 delicious and healthy sugar-free chocolate recipes. Yummy enough to satisfy any sweet tooth!
The Big Stumbling Block for most of us when we quit sugar is… The Chocolate Issue. Will I ever be able to eat it again once I enter a fructose-free life? For many, it’s deal breaker. Which is why we make it clear from the outset: YES! YOU CAN EAT CHOCOLATE!
However, there are a few things you do need to know before heading out to the supermarket for a Family Block:
- Real chocolate – cacao or cocoa – contains less than 1% sugar, and is a richly nutritious food. Great.
- Store-bought chocolate is not real chocolate. Even the sugar-free stuff. It’s mostly full of bad oils and additives, and retains little nutritional value. Which means…
- You really have to make your own chocolate. Which is far easier than you might think!
It’s why we’ve written this cookbook. Every day we get requests for recipes for sugar-free versions of all our chocolate-y favourites: brownies, lamingtons, Ice Magic, chocolate ice cream and so on.
Finally (and sorry if it took too long for you!) they’re all here in the one comprehensive book.