Many parents use multivitamins to help fill nutritional gaps in their child’s diet. But just when you think you’re doing the right thing, you’ll be surprised by how much sugar you are giving your kids in the form of a health care product.
Vitamin Gummies are incredibly popular, yet ultimately they are a poor compromise.
Did you know: One market-leading gummie contains one gram of sugar. A typical pack of 120 gummies contains 120 grams, or 30 teaspoons, of sugar. That’s without mentioning the artificial ingredients and flavours… Plus where’s the room to pack in the good stuff?
We are excited about partnering with Hivita Liquivita for Kids as an awesome alternative to the sugar filled gummie vitamins. Some of the great things to know about Hivita Liquivita for Kids includes:
- Formulated for fussy eaters
- Complete multivitamin to help fill nutritional gaps in your child’s diet
- Supports a healthy immune function
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Formulated with 30 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs
- Natural pineapple and mango flavour, a taste kids love
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No added glucose or sucrose which helps parents manage their child’s daily sugar intake (most other multivitamins for kids have excessive levels of sugar e.g.: Pentavite, Vita-Gummies)
- Proudly Australian made, owned and formulated
Hivita Liquivita for Kids is available in all good chemists and health food stores and is also available to buy online here … (free shipping for all orders over $60.00)
We also have an exclusive School Mum Reader offer:
- Buy one pack of Hivita Liquivita for Kids (RRP $21.99) and get one free. The bonus pack will be automatically added to your cart.