New Idea and The Flawsome Mum will host two Mums Lunches in Sydney and Melbourne with five experts including the Australian Baby Whisperer Sheyne Rowley and kids food expert Annabel Karmel. Over a glass of wine and a delicious two-course lunch, they’ll show you how to get your child to sleep (and stay asleep!), stop the tantrums and eat healthy food.
- Annabel Karmel – No, 1 Parenting Author and Leading Food Expert
- Sheyne Rowley – The Australian Baby Whisperer
- Dr Ginni Mansberg – GP and Television Presenter
- Madeleine West – Actor, Author and Mum-of-six
- Angela Mollard – New Idea Parenting Editor
Tickets Include: Two-course lunch including sparkling wine, wine, soft drinks and coffee
Locations, Time and Date:
Sydney: Doltone House, Hyde Park
Wednesday, November 23, 2016, 11.30am – 3pm
Melbourne: Showtime Events Centre, South Wharf
Friday, November 25, 2016, 11.30am – 3pm
Ticket Price: $50
To find out everything you need to know about the event and book your tickets visit here
We are also giving 20 of our lucky readers below the chance to score 1 of 20 double passes to attend the lunch below.